3DPDF™ for 3ds Max® allows easy sharing of Autodesk® 3ds Max® designs and supporting data with anyone, anywhere with the free Adobe® Reader. Empower everyone to interact with 3D design data in the universal 3DPDF format without putting your source model at risk or requiring recipients to download viewer applications.
The free Adobe Reader is installed on 98% of desktops worldwide so it’s easy to share all design data in the universal 3D PDF format. With up to 97% smaller files than the original 3D model, you can easily conduct design reviews electronically.
Share 3D data with anyone, anywhere.
Create 3D PDFs from the add-ins menu in your Autodesk application.
Accurately export all 3D model elements including assembly structure, color and texture to 3DPDF. Use the main 3D model or choose any or all of your custom-defined model views - sections, elevations, interior camera views, planes and directions.
Merge 2D and 3D data.
Combine project data from multiple sources into one 3DPDF.
Easily combine model data with additional 2D and 3D data from other sources into a single PDF document. Fully communicate with everyone on your extended team, no matter where they are, and never worry about whether they have the right viewing software. Everyone has the Adobe Reader, and they know how to use it.
Create unique templates.
Customize 3DPDF templates to project or customer requirements.
Create and reuse rich, engaging 3DPDF templates with the built-in Template Designer. Customize templates to include unique background images, company logos, title blocks, add hyperlinks, and set paper size. Save to your template library. Templates expand the use of your valuable 3D data outside of the design environment.
One button publishing to web.
Use 3D PDFs for project sites, marketing and more.
Easily create HTML code to embed 3DPDFs directly within your website. The 3DPDF will display using Adobe Reader's standard functionality allowing PDFs to be viewed within Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
Apply password security to 3D PDFs.
Share what you want, not what you don't.
Secure the intellectual property in your 3DPDFs by applying password security when you create them to ensure your 3DPDFs are only opened by the intended recipient. To enable advanced security and collaboration features, consider adding Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.
- 3ds Max 2012, 2013, 2014 - 32-bit or 64-bit
- 3ds Max Design 2012, 2013, 2014 - 32-bit or 64-bit
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Window® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 for 32-bit (with Service Pack 2 for 64-bit); Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit); ; Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space
- 1,024x768 screen resolution
- Video hardware acceleration