- Tech Specs
- Try Now
- Buy Now
For Architecture, Structure and MEP 2012/2013.
3D PDF for Revit allows easy sharing and archiving of Autodesk® Revit® design and construction data with anyone, anywhere. All they need is the free Adobe® Reader. Easily create and share interactive 3D documents enabling everyone from clients, to sub-contractors, building owners, and beyond, to participate in the building information modeling process (BIM). Share design information without putting your source model at risk or requiring recipients to download unfamiliar viewer applications. The free Adobe Reader is installed on 98% of desktops worldwide so it's easy to share all design data in the universal 3D PDF format. With up to 97% smaller files than the original 3D model, you can easily conduct design reviews electronically.
Plug-in for Revit
Supports Revit Architecture, MEP and Structure 2012 and 2013.
Accurately export all 3D model elements including structure, color and texture to 3D PDF. Use the main 3D model or choose any or all of your custom-defined model views - sections, elevations, interior camera views, planes and directions.
Merge 2D and 3D data into a purpose-built PDF document.
Easily combine Revit data with additional 2D and 3D data from other sources into a single PDF document. Fully communicate with everyone on your extended team, no matter where they are, and never worry about whether they have the right viewing software. Everyone has the Adobe Reader, and they know how to use it.
Create unique templates for each client and project.
Create and reuse rich, engaging 3D PDF templates with the built-in Template Designer. Customize templates to include unique background images, company logos, title blocks, add hyperlinks, and set paper size. Save to your template library.
Templates expand the use of your valuable 3D data outside of the design environment.
Easily create HTML code to embed 3D PDFs directly within your website. The 3D PDF will display using Adobe Reader's standard functionality allowing PDFs to be viewed within Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Click here to experience 3D PDF on the web.
Secure the intellectual property in your 3D PDFs by applying password security when you create them from inside Revit. Ensure your 3D PDFs are only opened by the intended recipient. To enable advanced security and collaboration features, consider adding Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.
3D PDFTM for Revit® - Version 1.0, 32 bit, 64 bit
- Revit Architecture 2012, 2013 - 32 bit or 64 bit
- Revit MEP 2012, 2013 - 32 bit or 64 bit
- Revit Structure 2012, 2013 - 32 bit or 64 bit
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Window® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 for 32-bit (with Service Pack 2 for 64-bit); Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space
- 1,024x768 screen resolution
- Video hardware acceleration
Try 3D PDF for Revit™ Today!
Free 21 day trial. Let's get started.
- All features fully-functional during trial
- Free eSupport during trial period
- Access to online training content
tetra4D will never sell or rent your information.
You may opt-out of receiving any future emails by simply clicking the unsubscribe link in any future correspondence you receive from us.
How to Buy
Buy tetra4D products online or through a reseller in your area.
learn more about additional purchasing options.
3D PDF for Revit 2012 and 2013
Autodesk Plug-ins Package
Save over 50% when you purchase together. Save even more when you add Acrobat XI Pro with the Plug-in Package Suite.
Select one to see your savings:
Why buy Acrobat from tetra4D?
Superior savings, service, and support!
When you purchase your Acrobat from tetra4D, you save money and get unlimited web-based support from the same company Adobe trusts for their 3D technology.